- ‘Web debate’ on April 3: MPAs and SSF
The second web debate will take place on Monday, April 3, 2017 at 1pm Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)*. The debate will center around the question whether Marine Protected Areas (MPAs), and other spatially-based manageme...read more
- TBTI @ MARE ‘People and the Sea IX’ Conference TBTI @ MARE 'People and the Sea IX' Conference
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
1) July 3, 2017
TBTI 'Governability of European Small-Scale Fisheries' discussion forum
The main purpose of this half-day meeting ...read more
- New webinar series in 2017
The 2016 webinar series was successfully concluded with our December webinar on 'Global change responses for small-scale fisheries'. The recordings and PDFs of the previous webinars can be found in the Webinar Archiv...read more
- What will you be doing on the World Fisheries Day? TBTI invites everyone to celebrate the World Fisheries Day on November 21, 2016.
At the TBTI headquarters in St. John’s, Newfoundland, the event will be organized to focus on the future opportunities to cre...read more
- TBTI at the Oceana Canada’s science symposium on Restoring Canada’s Fisheries
On October 26, 2016 Too Big To Ignore will take part in Oceana Canada’s science symposium, Rebuilding Abundance: Restoring Canada’s Fisheries for Long-Term Prosperity.
At the symposium Canadian and internat...read more
- Join us at the 11th AFAF and the TBTI Symposium in Asia-Pacific, August 3-9, Thailand TBTI special sessions on SSF at the 11th Asian Fisheries and Aquaculture Forum
TBTI symposium on SSF in Asia-Pacific
TBTI special sessions on SSF at the 11th Asian Fisheries and Aquaculture Forum (AFAF)
- TBTI workshop on ‘Stewardship in small-scale fisheries’ workshop, 29-30 July, St. John’s TBTI workshop on Stewardship in small-scale fisheries
On 29‐30 July TBTI will hold a workshop on “Stewardship in small-scale fisheries”. The workshop will take place at Memorial University, St. John’...read more
- TBTI Symposium on European Small-Scale Fisheries and Global Linkages, June 29-July 1, 2016
TBTI Symposium on European Small-Scale Fisheries and Global Linkages
June 29-July 1, 2016, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Announcement and Call for Abstracts
Para informaciones en espa...read more
- SSF Profile Country Competition Participate to win the SSF Profile ‘Country’ Competition!
We are calling for TBTI members to collaboratively create as many SSF profiles in their country as possible. The number of profiles completed in addition ...read more
- Great Fish Recipe Challenge
'Great Fish Recipe Challenge' is a contest for the best fish recipe based on the locally sourced fish in the province of Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada. We welcome recipes based on all kinds of fish, especially t...read more
- “Great Fish for a Change” initiative What is 'Great Fish for a Change'?
'Great Fish for a Change' is an initiate developed through the Too Big To Ignore project as a way to facilitate much-needed discussions about the value of fish for food security an...read more